Seca analytics 115 Medische PC Software met 3 licenties
Therapy planner in the Energy Module.
As a supplement to the Energy module, the PC software seca analytics mBCA 115 ascertains the recommended caloric intake per day. This information can be used as a therapy planner to achieve a targeted weight or in the hospital to protect patients from malnutrition.
Several measurements of a patient taken over a certain period and stored in seca analytics mBCA 115 can be depicted in a trend curve. The graphics support, for example, the diagnosis of obesity in all age groups.
- Supports operating systems: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 (SP2) and Windows Server 2008 R1 (SP2)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz or higher
- Required available hard disk space: minimum 1 GB
- Required available RAM: minimum 512 MB RAM
- Peripherals: DVD drive
- Ports: For use with seca devices USB 2.0 or serial interface (RS232)
- Monitor: 1024x768, High Color (16-bit), 32-bit (recommended)
For installation on your PC, you’ll need only the seca software DVD, which contains all the necessary applications:
- The seca database
- The application software
- The seca EMR Connector for communication with your Electronic Medical Record system
The seven modules in the seca analytics mBCA 115:
- Cardiometabolic risk
- Health risk
- Raw impedance data