Osprey Drive In Skateboard 28,75 inch - Rood/Hout
|Afmeting||28,75 x 8,25 inch|
The Osprey Drive In Red Cruisers cold-pressed Canadian Maple construction makes this a strong and durable board, but not only is it strong, it looks smart too. With a slick, unique and distinguishing design, this board is an allrounder, great for both beginners and those with a few more cruise hours under their belts.
The Drive In Cruisers soft wheels will give you an effortlessly smooth cruise no matter what the surface is like under foot, whilst its concave deck and fat width will help beginners feet positioning and make them feel cradled, giving a lower centre of gravity and extra stability at high speeds. As you grow and improve your skills, this is a board that can stay with you, its square tail means it's perfect for trying out some tight manoeuvres and flat ground tricks.
- Also available in Aqua
- The Complete Retro Cruiser!
- Concave Deck Offers Additional Foot Support
- Cold Pressed For Superior Strength
- A Compact Turner
- Black Grip Tape
- 28.75 inch x 8.25 inch Single Kick Deck
- 60mm x 45mm 78A PU Cast White Wheels
- RS ABEC 7 High Speed Bearings
- 7 PLY Cold Pressed Canadian Maple
- 5 Inch Aluminium BS Truck